1. Color as needed
2. Cut out along the outside lines of the trailer
3. Cut out the tongue of the trailer, leaving the rest of the tab (it makes the bottom of the trailer)
4. Cut along any interior lines as marked.
5. If building the interior you will need to cut out the windows and cut the door so it will open.
6. Glue any of the tabs with a dot to assemble. Numbers match up when gluing.
- Using a knife makes cutting cleaner and easier
- Thicker paper will hold it shape better and be stronger
- Less glue will look better when done