These templates are modeled after our trailer, with the custom windows. For an easy build you can just make the shell, of for a more challenging project I have included a model of the interior of our Trailer. I could not think of an easy way to label the interior so putting it together is a bit of a puzzle.
1. Color as needed
2. Cut out along the outside lines of the trailer
3. Cut out the tongue of the trailer, leaving the rest of the tab (it makes the bottom of the trailer)
4. Cut along any interior lines as marked.
5. If building the interior you will need to cut out the windows and cut the door so it will open.
6. Glue any of the tabs with a dot to assemble. If building the interior, only glue together the top half of the shell, then insert the assemble interior before gluing the bottom. Numbers match up when gluing.
- Using a knife makes cutting cleaner and easier
- Thicker paper will hold it shape better and be stronger
- Less glue will look better when done
Here are the older templates I made of this trailer.